All members of the neonatal sepsis trial network "nest-net.org" confirm a strong commitment towards ethical, independent and respectful clinical research to improve health and well-being of neonates and their families.
- conduct of clinical research provided with high standards in accordance to international good clinical practice (GCP)-guidelines
- complete confidentiality in accordance with international data protection policies
- independent research without direct input of any business companies to study protocols, study conduct, data analysis, data interpretation and publication
- publication and dissemination of all study outcomes independent of positive or negative results
- acknowledgment of all authors regarding conflicts of commitment and conflicts of interests